Joe Biden Quotes - This site is PATHETIC

Midland, Texas 2 comments

I don't believe any of these posts!

Joe Biden Quotes

"An hour late, oh give me a f**king break,"

"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number?"

"Just talk to me as a father - not what the Constitution says. What do you feel?"

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."

"Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let "˜em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about."

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened."

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."

"Or should we trust Barack Obama, who more than a year ago called for sending two additional combat brigades to Afghanistan?"

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States -- Barack America!"

"the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"I should start with an apology to Rudy Giuliani. I said every sentence Rudy utters has a noun, a verb, and 9/11 in it. I was wrong. He called me to tell me after Pat Robertson's endorsement, there's an Amen in every sentence he says too."

"I support immediate financial assistance to the newly elected Palestinian president. Now, I don't know what those numbers will be, and I don't know how it's going to be framed."

Comments

Ron Paul would give you a run for your gold buddy. Just sayin

nikalseyn

this is unintelligible drivel.